BASSINGBOURN YOUTH FC – RCYFL RESPECT
Match Day Behaviour Regulations
The Royston Crow Youth Football League respectfully asks Member Clubs to make their Managers, Coaches, Parents and Spectators aware of the following requirements when watching Matches:
THEY ARE EXPECTED TO
- Stand at least 2 metres away from the side of the pitch or as far as the venue will allow within the “Designated Spectator Area” provided.
- Allow the Coach or Manager only to coach and instruct the Children.
- Give encouragement to all the Children from both teams, applaud good play.
- Let the Children Play and enjoy the experience of learning for themselves.
- Keep their involvement to a minimum.
- Adults should guide and support and give positive comments.
- Enjoy the football match.
- Be realistic about the capability of the Players.
- Show each other the same level of respect that you would expect to receive
THEY SHOULD NOT
- Encroach on the playing area, the Pitch.
- Get involved with coaching the Children.
- Make any derogatory comments at all, to anyone.
- Raise their voice or shout at the children or the referee.
- Question the Referees decisions.
- Use any form of foul or abusive language.
- Expect too much from the Children.
- Use a video camera or take photographs of any children, without asking the other Parents and Opposing Team first.
- Bring Dogs onto School Premises, as this is in breach of local Byelaws.
Thanking you for your co-operation.